Completely Revised 2nd Edition
You're going to LOVE this map!
This is the first (and only) map available that features a significant number of waterfalls in western North Carolina. To create this map, I partnered with Larry Odoski of Outdoor Paths Publishing. We secured the best cartographers in the business, Jack Mohr and Pete Kennedy. Together the four of us devoted more than a year of painstaking work to the project. The result is a map that is as beautiful to look at as it is functional to use.
For this new second edition, Larry and I worked with Pete Kennedy to update all of the information on the map. We added several waterfalls, changed all of the photos, and updated all of the hike information.
- Map measures approximately 26 x 38 inches and folds to 4 x 9 inches
- 100% designed, produced, and printed in the USA
- Printed on waterproof and tearproof plastic
- Over 300 waterfalls included
- Detailed information for over 130 falls
- 44 waterfall photographs
- GPS coordinates for the waterfalls
- GPS coordinates for the waterfall trailheads
- Includes waterfalls on the Tennessee side of the Smokies
- Detailed inset maps for:
- Looking Glass Rock region of Pisgah National Forest
- Wilson Creek Region of Pisgah National Forest
- Standing Indian region of Nantahala National Forest
- Snowbird Creek region of Nantahala National Forest
- DuPont State Forest
- Lake Jocassee Gorges region
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Waterfalls of North Carolina Map makes a perfect companion to the North Carolina Waterfalls book. Together, they provide the most comprehensive information available for North Carolina's spectacular waterfalls.